How Can I Locate QuickBooks License Number?
Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is one of the top-most accounting software specifically designed to cater to both small and medium-sized businesses. It is packed with several powerful and advanced features that give consistency in managing finances, payroll, and bookkeeping tasks. However, when you install QuickBooks, you will be offered a license key and product number to activate the program. Thus, it is necessary to Locate QuickBooks License Number if you upgrade your computer system and need to reinstall QBs. Without these codes, you cannot use QuickBooks on your system. So, let’s find out the QuickBooks installation key in this blog post. Read carefully!
Different Methods To Locate QuickBooks License Number
Depending on how you purchased the QuickBooks application for your Windows PC, you will be able to find the QuickBooks License key. There are several places where you can look for the product and license number. But, it is also harsh truth that until and unless you have proof of purchase, you won’t find the installation numbers. Beneath, we are going to walk you through the proactive steps for finding the numbers quickly and precisely. Let’s take a glance!
Method 1: QuickBooks Desktop
It often happens with many users that they unintentionally lose their QuickBooks product and license key. So, in such a scenario, there is no need to panic, as there is an ultimate process to get back the license key. Here we have enlightened How To Find a License Number In QuickBooks. Let’s start following the below-stated directives:
- First and forecast, launch QuickBooks Desktop on your computer.
- Now, press the “F2” key on your keyboard.
- Afterward, the “Product Information” Window pops up on your screen.
- In that pane, look for your product name, product number, and license number.
- Furthermore, you can also look for the release date at the end of the product name.
- Look for the version of your installed QuickBooks inside the “Version Used on File” section.
- The list is sorted by date with the oldest version at the top and the current version at the bottom.
Method 2: Check Product Packaging
If you purchased QuickBooks from the retailer, here’s How To Find QuickBooks License Number:
- First of all, check the initial product packaging that you bought from the retailer.
- Now, scratch off the sticker from the packaging.
- Near the UPC code, you will see the QuickBooks License Number.
Read More: Get Rid Of QuickBooks Error H202 in an Easy
Method 3: Check Your Confirmation Email
If you purchased QuickBooks software online, here’s how you can Locate QuickBooks License Number:
- After purchasing the software, you will receive a confirmation email.
- So, open your Email ID first that you have given at the time of registration.
- Then, in the confirmation email, you will effortlessly search for the QuickBooks License key code.
Method 4: Check Your Operating System
Check out your computer system in which you were previously installed QuickBooks software. Here’s what to perform:
- Initially, you have to install the QuickBooks software program by simply inserting the CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- And then, the installation process begins to install automatically.
- Afterward, select the “Reinstall” option.
- The QuickBooks License Number and the product key will be instantly displayed in the same window.
- You have to note down them correctly.
- In the end, click the “Cancel” tab.
Method 5: Using License Lookup Tool
In case, you are still unable to Find a License Number In QuickBooks, feel free to use the License Lookup tool. Browsing the Intuit QuickBooks License Lookup webpage will surely let you identify the product number and the license key. Here’s how you can use this tool to find those codes:
- First of all, navigate to the “QuickBooks License Lookup” tool proffered by Intuit.
- Then, enter your username and password correctly that you provided at the time of registering your QuickBooks account.
- If your credentials are correct, then you can easily Find QuickBooks License Number.
- If you are still not able to find that code, visit your Account Management Portal (CAMPS). As long as you registered your QuickBooks, you will always get your info online. Therefore, feel free to visit this portal in order to hassle-freely get the product and license number.
This is it! In this efficient way, you will be able to Locate QuickBooks License Number.
You may also like: Common QuickBooks Payroll Problems and their Solutions
Contact Us For One-stop & Reliable QuickBooks Technical Support
If you confront any hurdles while using the aforesaid methods to Locate QuickBooks License Number, don’t feel blue! Just give a call at the helpline number for 24×7 online QuickBooks Technical Support from our customer care team. The team will lend you an effective hand in a way to instantly find the product and license key of QuickBooks.