If you want to know how to fix QuickBooks printing problems with QuickBooks Desktop, perform the below-suggested methods. To get more information, contact QuickBooks Support to talk with our experts. They will solve all your queries by snapping fingers.
What leads to QuickBooks Printing problems?
The problem arises due to various reasons. Some of them include-
- The installation of QuickBooks PDF converter is not complete.
- PDF converter status is being shown offline.
- You do not access network connectivity.
- The system is not able to found a connection with the printer.
- Improper working of Print Driver Host.
- You are receiving a device not ready message.
- PDF file component is misplaced.
- QuickBooks is not updated to the newest release.
- There could be a particular reason for this. In these cases, you will get an error message with a code.
- Your printer software is not installed properly.
Effective ways to fix QuickBooks printing problems
Perform these steps to resolve this slip-up.
- Get the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
QuickBooks Desktop Print and PDF repair tool are also known as QuickBooks PDF repair tool and which can effortlessly resolve the QuickBooks printing problems or error associated with printing and PDF that you come across in QuickBooks.
- Firstly, upgrade QuickBooks to the newest release.
- Visit the Intuit website and get the QuickBooks PDF repair tool.
- Next, execute the PDF repair tool QuickBooks.
- After the tool has completed its work, check whether the error or issue is there or not.
- Reset the temp folder permissions
Try to save as PDF. If you are not able to do it even after using the QuickBooks PDF repair tool, restart your computer. Now, again attempt to save as PDF. If you still cannot, perform the given steps.
- Go to the Temp folder and click on Properties.
- Make sure that the agreements for all the usernames and groups that are under the Security tab are Full Control.
- Now check, if you can save as PDF.
If you have problems with PDF and email initially, then perform these steps.
- Inscribe something in notepad.
- The Print and select your printer.
- Next, you have to choose Print and then click on the “Save” option.
- Now check, if the printed document is viewable.
- Examine if your printer prints outside the QuickBooks software
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Open your Notepad.
- Search for your printer, and tap on print.
In case if your printer doesn’t work, perform these steps.
- Switch off your printer and restart your device.
- Again, Turn on your printer.
- Examine that the paper in your printer is not jammed.
- Go to your Start menu and select the Control Panel.
- Tap on the “Printers and faxes” option.
- If your printer displays that it is offline, then right-click on it, and choose the option to access Printer Online.
- Ensure you have no documents in the queue of your printer.
- Shut the window and try to print a test page.
If you cannot print a test page. Go for the following steps.
- Ensure that you have the current drivers for your printer installed.
- No lights should be blinking on your printer.
- If lights are blinking there on your printer, you have to redirect to the printer manual to resolve the issue at hand.
- If your printer is not able to print only in QuickBooks
- At first, you have to access the QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool which is also known as QuickBooks PDF repair tool. You can access this tool to resolve the most common printing issues that you might face.
- If in case the QuickBooks PDF repair tool does not resolve your issues, you have to manually re-title the QBPrint.QBP file.
- Write the OLD to the extension.
- Go to your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Visit the File Menu and tap on the “Printer Setup” option.
- Search for any transaction from the list, and tap on the “OK” option.
- Try to open and print any transaction of your choice.
- In case this does not resolve the issue then go to the succeeding solution.
- Verify the printer status
- Tap on the “File” option.
- Go to the Printer Setup.
- Choose the form you want to print.
- Ensure that the printer name given closely matches the name of the printer that you are using.
- Print by a different printer
- Click on the “File” option.
- Next, Go to the Printer Setup.
- Choose the form that you want to print.
- Select a different printer to print this, and checker whether it works or not.
- Other fixes
- Check if you have your printer drivers installed.
- Try to print a different form, or print a sample report or a form.
So, if all these methods won’t work for you, the only thing you can do is to call on QuickBooks support phone number. Experts will resolve your QuickBooks printing problems and fix them in no time.