QuickBooks comes up in a variety of versions such as Enterprise, POS, Premier, and many more is a one-stop solution to cater to finance management. It has several incomparable features & functionality to ease the entire work of accounting professionals. Sometimes you may face that QuickBooks Unable to Locate PDF Viewer. As, this problem mainly occurs with those who are using the 12th edition of Acrobat Reader known as Acrobat Reader DC. Due to the new version of Acrobat sometimes QuickBooks is unable to locate PDF viewer. Hence, it is not devoid of technical errors and problems with QuickBooks that most of the novice users might come across. However, by making use of QuickBooks Repair service, users can easily exterminate such hitches from the root.
One of the common problems is QuickBooks unable to locate PDF viewer that is annoying if not treated urgently. Therefore, below are some possible reasons which might trigger the same errors:
Reasons why QuickBooks Unable to Locate PDF Viewer
- The outdated version of Adobe Reader is being utilized.
- Adobe Reader is not properly installed.
- Outdated QuickBooks Desktop version is being used on the computer system.
- Damaged or corrupted Qbprint.qbp file.
Fixes when QuickBooks Unable to Locate PDF Viewer
Once users become familiar with all possible causes and reasons. Consider moving to the resolution to such obstacles effectively. Therefore, have a quick look at some suitable solutions.
Uninstall, Reinstall & Update Adobe Acrobat
- First of all, uninstall Adobe Acrobat.
- Reinstall again with the installation CD.
- Update it & go to QuickBooks again.
- Once done successfully, check if PDF documents can be accessed flawlessly or not.
Consider Setting up Adobe Reader as Default PDF Viewer
- Go to the ‘Start’ button & look for ‘Settings’.
- Opt for the ‘System’ option.
- Select Default Apps.
- Select ‘Default Apps’ by file type & choose .PDF directly from the list.
- Here, hit an option says ‘Choose a Default’ and select ‘Adobe Reader’
Change the Name of QBprint.qbp File
- Go to ‘Windows File Manager’ option
- Opt for the ‘Organize’ option & choose the ‘Folder’ option.
- Look for ‘Option’ and unmark option states Show Hidden Drives, Files or Folders.
- Go to Intuit Folder from Program Data folder located in C: Drive
- Search for Qbprint.qbp file and double click on it.
- Opt for the ‘Rename’ option and save the file name.
How do our Techies Exterminate Unable to Locate PDF Viewer issue?
You might confront several sorts of technical errors during the course of implementing the above steps. However, consider taking help directly from our troubleshooting professionals who are ace at delivering quality treatment. You can use phone call support, email support or live chat facility for fetching step by step guidelines from experts. So, get instant QuickBooks Online Help from our adept professionals even in odd or wee hours.