Feasible Steps To Enter Or Edit Your QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
It is quite crucial to know how to get started with QuickBooks payroll. The main term of this is Quickbooks Service Key. You will get a 16 digit key when you buy or purchase QuickBooks Payroll. This key is precise to your EIN and the payroll service. When you will activate the Quickbooks payroll service in your QuickBooks file, you have to write this security key.
So to enter or edit your Quickbooks service key in QuickBooks, perform the given recommended steps. In case you are not able to perform the steps, contact QuickBooks Payroll Support. Experts will get in touch with you and try to resolve it as soon as possible.
The Effortless Steps To Enter Or Edit Your QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
Firstly, you have to get the service key that you normally receive via e-mail. In a condition, if you don’t receive the service key then use the computerized Service Key Retrieval tool. You have to log in using your Intuit Account.
Causes for not working for an automated tool are given below-
- If numerous payroll orders are there in the system for your company.
- When you procured your payroll product from a retail store.
- The business phone number you have given is not similar to what Intuit has on file.
- Go to the QuickBooks Service Keys window. If there is no Quickbooks service in the company file then select the “Employees” option after that click on “Payroll” and then select “Enter Payroll Service Key”.
- A Quickbooks service in the company files then, select the “Employees” option after that go to “My select “Manage Payroll Service”.
Visit the QuickBooks Payroll Service Keys Window
Now perform these steps in the window:
- Choose“Add” if no Quickbooks payroll service is listed.
- Select “Edit” if the payroll service is listed.
- Select “Edit” again and take note of the service key.
- Visit QuickBooks Desktop and remove the payroll service key.
- Choose the“Next” option and then click on the “close” option.
- Check whether the Payroll Update message appears or not. If the message arrived, then click on the “OK” option.
- At last, you have to validate the Service Status. If it shows ACTIVE then click on the“OK” option.
If you are facing any problem related to QuickBooks, then you can contact QuickBooks customer support. Intuit certified professionals will get in touch with you and try to solve your problem as soon as possible.