How to Fix QuickBooks Online Error 108?
QuickBooks Online Error 108 is a banking error mostly arises when linking your bank account or credit details and receiving a message on your bank site to take action. The message can be related to the following:
- Any special offer
- New conditions in terms of services
- An announcement for the site maintenance or some other changes in site
To learn what exact methods to apply for eradicating the error instantly, you need to grab QuickBooks Help from well-educated technicians. Moreover, you can continue reading the post. Here, you will obtain one-stop solution with no cost.
Reasons of QuickBooks Online Error 108
- Maybe you are not correctly logged on to the bank account
- Have entered an invalid username and password which causes the QB Error 108
- A poor or unstable internet connection may cause interruptions in between the program and web server and hence throws such an error code on the display screen
- It happens if have deleted the downloaded exchange records by mistake
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Online Error 108
We accompany the most suitable and fruitful solutions underneath. So, have a glimpse of the list of solution and try them one-by-one:
Solution 1: Disable All the Pop-up Blockers
The simple and easy guide to disable the pop-up blocker is illustrated below. So, let’s feast your eyes on them:
- The very first step you should take to resolve this error is to disable any all pop-up blockers on your system. Check your antivirus program as well because some of the antivirus software’s come with a pop-up blocker preinstalled. So, make sure the pop-up blockers are turned-off in your antivirus program.
- The next thing you should do is to clear your current browser’s cookies and caches
- After that, close the browser and open it again
- While holding the Ctrl key on your keyboard sign-in to your bank’s website properly
- At the end, login to QB Online and try connecting your bank account again to check whether the QuickBooks Online Error 108 still exists or get solved
Move to the next solution if your problem is not solved yet.
Solution 2: Login To Your Bank Account Correctly
Go through the guidelines noted below in spite of looking here and there for assistance:
- First, you have to login to your bank account properly using the bank’s site
- Next, take a brief look at all the messages and ensure that all the messages are sent successfully
- Now, find the KB information in the downloaded transactions
- Now, enable and run the pop-up blocker by holding the Ctrl key on keyboard
Once the above process gets done completely, you won’t confront QuickBooks Online Error 108 while connecting QuickBooks to the bank account. But if the same error yet persists, go ahead with the next solution guide.
Solution 3: Check Your Firewall Settings
An appropriate configuration of firewall settings may lead to QuickBooks Online Error 108. So, you have to first check the settings of firewall program with the help of given points:
- First, login to your system as an Administrator
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks accounting software and it is up-to-date
- Check the firewall settings for its accurate configuration so that it doesn’t block access to the file in QuickBooks
- Furthermore, you also need to check your internet security settings
Go to the next solution method if the same error is continuously appearing in QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Run the System File Checker
- First, you have to give a click on the “Start” button in Windows Desktop and then type “Command” in the search field. Do not hit “Enter” key yet!
- Press and hold the Ctrl + Shift keys on your keyboard and then hit “Enter”
- Now, a permission dialog box will be popped-up on the screen. Tap “Yes”
- A black box will appear with a blinking cursor in the next window
- On that page, you have to type “SFC/scannow” and press “Enter”
- After doing this, the System File Checker will start scanning the QB Error Code 108 and other issues if having
- Simply, you need to follow the on-screen prompted instructions carefully
- At the end, you notice that the problem is sorted out
Solution 5: Install Windows Update
Here is what you do for this:
- First of all, click Start button
- Then, in the search box type “Update” and hit Enter key
- After doing this, the Windows Update dialog box will appear on the screen
- At the end, tap “Install Updates” button if updates are available
Dial 24/7 Accessible QuickBooks Contact Number for Instant Support
We just hope that the above guidelines are helpful for you in troubleshooting the QuickBooks Online Error 108. In case, the Error 108 still continues while using QuickBooks Online Services, you can communicate with the dexterous engineers. They are present round the clock at QuickBooks Contact Number for your better support. So, given an instant ring on this number and stay tuned with techies. In the blink of an eye, the problem will be exterminated.