If you confront QuickBooks Error Code 6154, then you must know why it happens all of the sudden. So, basically, the error code 6454 arises, when QuickBooks company file doesn’t open or QuickBooks software unable to find the specified location of your files or folders. Though, every problem has its desired solution. So, don’t feel bad! If you experience such an error code in QuickBooks and unfortunately can’t handle it by your own. Contact QuickBooks Helpdesk Number to avail help from experts.
Effectual Steps to Eliminate QuickBooks Error Code 6154
Check the troubleshooting guides mentioned below to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6154:
- Firstly, you have to do is to restart your computer
- Now ‘Login‘ to your computer as ‘System Administrator‘
- After doing that, you will be permitted to access the folder where you have stored the QuickBooks company file
In case, yet QuickBooks company file is not opened and display the same error code during this process, then use the next provided solution to fix it.
- Once you restart your PC, you will have to login to your system as an Administrator
- And then, you are suggested to try to sync your files or folders in your ‘C:\ drive‘ with the use of ‘Sync Now‘ option
If that particular folder or file are not syncing and yet showing QuickBooks Error Code 6154, then go to the next resolution method. It might help you!
- First log in to your operating device as the ‘System Administrator‘
- Next, move your company file and reset your ‘adjust Manager‘
- Now, transfer the folder from the previous location to another folder in your computer
- Browse your computer and choose a replacement location for your file
- After that create a new folder in the newly chosen location
- Now copy the files or the folder from the previous location and transfer them to the new location
- You may also select those file that you want to move to new location and then press “Ctrl + X” keys to chop those file. You can conjointly copy them by pressing the “Ctrl + C” keys from your keyboard
- And then go to the new location and press “Ctrl + V” keys simultaneously to paste those files in the current location
- Once you appropriately move the files, you need to reset ‘Sync Manager‘
- To do this, firstly you have to navigate to the “QuickBooks Help” menu
- And then select the ‘Manage Data Sync‘ and tap on “Reset Sync Manager” tab
- After that enter your credentials which includes your ‘User ID and password‘
- Now, permit ‘Sync Manager‘ to complete the first sync
Contact QuickBooks Helpdesk Number to Solve QuickBooks Errors
With the aforementioned resolution process, we just hope that you will be able to annihilate Error 6154 from QuickBooks. In case, you are still unable to cope-up this error code even through consciously following the provided solutions, then don’t worry! We are with you. Simply, put a single call at QuickBooks Helpdesk Number and frequently talk to our well-educated and talented technicians.