QuickBooks is one of the best, efficient and budgeting accounting tools, which is launched by Intuit. It is specially designed to manage sales, invoice, inventory, payroll, and other accounting requirements. Declined in reading credit card is a very common error that is experienced by QuickBooks users. If you’re experiencing QuickBooks point of sale unable to read credit card, you should follow the below steps in the appropriate ways. Before solving this issue, you must know the reasons of this issue. In addition, you can take Quick QuickBooks POS Support services from certified QuickBooks professionals to get the full guidance for solving this error.
Why is QuickBooks POS not reading credit card?
Fundamentally, credit card declined error is mainly caused due to two main reasons- credit card error and credit card reader error. Before solving QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card, you must know the main reasons of QuickBooks POS not reading credit card. If you want to know more reasons, you can contact online QuickBooks help team immediately.
Credit Card errors:-
- Credit card has mainly used to make an international purchase
- The insecure purchase has identified
- The credit card has obtained its limit
- Void entry of account number
- The credit card has not approved automatically by the bank
- Credit card has obtained its expiring date
- The information in the record does not match the statement provided.
- The credit card have deactivated by another user.
Credit Card Reader Errors:-
- The credit card reader is not able to organize with QuickBooks.
- Credit card reader is not an updated newest version.
- QuickBooks, accounting software has not updated with the newest version.
- The credit card reader has wrongly installed on QB desktop.
Methods to Solve QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card
If you’re experiencing QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card, you must follow below steps appropriately. By using all these steps, you can solve this error correctly.
Method 1: Resolve Credit-Card Associated Issues
- First of all, you need to enable the credit card in Intuit Merchant service.
- While processing a transaction, it is very necessary to ensure that the credit card is located correctly in the reader. For any confusion, you can call live QuickBooks POS support team quickly.
- You must enter the street number, while entering a complete address. It must not hold any unique characters or a multiple set of number.
- Have your client gets in touch with their issuing bank to verify about the enough balance on the card to make the transaction.
- If the client is using the international credit card, you must make the reference of this workaround for the global cards.
Method 2: Solve Credit-Card Reader Problem
- Make sure that the credit card reader is steadily connected to the gadget
- You must obtain your QuickBooks updated with the newest version and always keep it up-to-date appropriately. For any doubt, you can take QuickBooks help from certified QuickBooks experts.
- You must refresh your QuickBooks just by uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks, an accounting tool.
- In addition, you must keep your credit card reader upgraded and updated. For any doubt, you can contact online QuickBooks POS support team anytime.
- If the credit card reader holds a chip and you are not able to swipe on QuickBooks desktop appropriately. After that, you must manually enter the credit card information in the correct ways.
- In the case of QuickBooks is not able to identify the old Credit card reader. You need to obtain a fresh credit card reader fully compatible with the newest version of QuickBooks, an accounting tool.
- Finally, you can solve QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card with no trouble. Now, you can use QuickBooks for your credit card related tasks.
By performing above steps, you can fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card without difficulty. All these steps are extremely helpful for you, so you can fix this error simply. Still, if you have any issues, you can call our QuickBooks experts to get the full and specialized guidance for solving this error. In addition, live QuickBooks POS support team is available 24 hours to provide quick or specialized support for any type of errors.
Conclusive Words to Fix QuickBooks POS Unable to Read Credit Card Error
If you’re experiencing QuickBooks Point of Sale Unable to Read Credit Card, you must follow our suggested steps in the right ways. These steps are very helpful to solve this error. In addition, our live QuickBooks POS support team is available 24 hours to help you appropriately.