QuickBooks is the pivotal accounting software productive for all small and medium-sized business organizations in a way of managing all the financial transactions and payroll activities. When you try to run payroll or download payroll, the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 can be received. This will be followed with an error message stating: “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”. In order to get rid of the error, users are advisable to avail QuickBooks Help from well-proficient engineer. Furthermore, if you have little bit of technical knowledge, you can read the post and follow the guided instructions to instantly solve your problematic trouble.
Reasons for the Occurrence Of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160
You may wander for what causes QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160. It is imperative to search for the root cause of any error issue as it becomes helpful in eliminating the problem. That’s why; we have collected a list of possible reasons for your better result. So, let’s have a look at the below listed points:
- Poor connection of Intuit Servers
- Expired subscription of QuickBooks Payroll
- Due to virus attack or interference of third-party application
- This error can also be caused by an outdated edition of payroll software
Effective Ways to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160
Depending on the causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160, let’s fix the issue. Get a glimpse of the compiled solutions mentioned underneath:
Solution 1: Verify the Billing Details
Having billing and subscription issue in payroll could be the one possible reason of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160. So, you are required to check them out and make sure there is no internal issue in either billing details or subscribed payroll. Here is how you can check it out:
- First and foremost, you have to give a click on “My Account” tab to open it. It is considered under self-service subscription option proffered by Intuit to its users
- After that, opt for the company file and software that has having technical glitch and needs to be exterminated immediately
- Next, navigate to Billing section and then click “Edit”
- Check the billing data and make sure subscription is still active. In case, the subscription is expired, then make an update and save the changes
- Then after, give a click on the “Close” tab. Doing this will automatically update the changes
- Under preview option, verify the billing details once more. Once it is verified successfully and hence you are sure that there is no error issue, tap on “Save” button and at the end log out the software
Solution 2: Make Sure There Is No Intuit Server Issue
Having Server issue or poor network connection can take you to be confronted the QB Error PS0160. So, it is highly recommended you to first check out the server of Intuit. If there is any server problem, it means the site is under construction. So, wait till the website server of Intuit starts working perfectly.
Solution 3: Update QuickBooks Payroll
In case, the reason behind QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 is an outdated edition of the software or payroll, you should immediately take action for updating the Payroll. You will need to browse the official site of QuickBooks payroll and therefore, download and install the current upgraded version of payroll application. This can sort out your error.
Solution 4: Complete Scan Your PC
If the reason behind QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 is the interruption of third-party program or virus attack, then without any delay you need to get the complete ADPS scanned of your computer system. The problem might be resolved from the root with just a scanning process.
Take QuickBooks Technical Help Round The Clock from Specialists
If you unfortunately still facing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 not solved, then shake your hand with top-most tech-geeks. The technical team is ready 24/7 to deliver quality QuickBooks Technical Help at users’ doorstep. Their offered guidelines will surely be fruitful in a way to resolve the error. So, as soon as you will be able to contact them, your problem will surely get eradicated. Dial helpline number and stay tune!