Sometime when the QuickBooks user tries to upgrade the payroll or while working on the company’s payroll, it might get stuck in the middle of the work because of the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. But how does it actually appear? And how it affects the working of the QuickBooks? Well, here is the complete solution to remove error 30159. You can contact experts via QuickBooks Support Number to apply all these steps.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
QuickBooks Error 30159 is mainly a payroll error that occurs due to improper file setup in the Operating System of your PC. The error generally caused by Windows computers or other Windows compatible devices.
If you see that your computer screen is showing a 30159 error message, it means that the error has already appeared in your QB payroll. As the error is daunting and will stop your payroll work, and you won’t be able to use your QB payroll until it completely vanishes. Therefore, you need to perform such steps to rectify the error. But before this, you should be aware of the possible reasons because of which the error can occur.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
Here in this section, we have clearly mentioned the reasons behind the error 30159, see below to analyse which has caused your QB.
- When your QB company file is damaged or corrupted
- EIN Status is inactive
- QuickBooks Installation Error happens
- If you have not updated your Windows version
- Or if you have not updated your QuickBooks
- When your Windows Registration File corrupts
- If any malware or virus has attacked your system
- Improperly deleted the hardware file
- Wrong information by the damaged file system
Steps to Rectify the 30159 Error from QuickBooks
There are number of solutions that you can easily apply and solve the error. See below-mentioned solution:
Solutions 1: Manually Update the System
- Log in your system as Administrator
- Select All Program
- Click on Accessories and click on system tools on your screen
- Select system restore
- Click Next
- Continue doing until the confirmation window appears
- Now restart your computer after processing
Solution 2: QuickBooks Error Scanning
- Download the QuickBooks Payroll 30159 Error utility
- Now install the program, and proceed
- Select the scan option
- And, start scanning
- Click on Fix QB Errors after scanning
- Next, you need to restart your PC
After restarting check if the error has vanished or not. If not, then move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Performing Disk Cleanup
Here in this step, you have to perform Disk Cleaning on your system, this method is generally effective to resolve most of the errors in QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Use System Restore in Windows
- Search System Restore in the search box
- Select System Restore
- Now, enter the administrator passwords
- Next, follow the steps in the wizard
- Restore your system
Hence, after performing these steps you may resolve the error this daunting error from QuickBooks very soon.
Solution 5: Add EIN to Your QB Company File
- First, you need to log in QuickBooks
- Click Select Payrolls option
- Now click on ‘Use my existing payrolls service’
- The Account Maintenance window will get open on your screen
- Select Add File
- Mark the radio button opposite to Add EIN Number
- If you notice that radio button is disabled, then you have already correctly subscribed to EIN Number
- Now click Next
- Remember to review all the information
- And, now return to QuickBooks
The 5th solution is also completed and the above solutions are directed by the QB experts. You can simply perform these steps in your home and rectify the error without anyone’s help. But you still facing the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 then you need to contact the expert by QuickBooks support contact number.