One of the astonishing features of QuickBooks Online is that it allows you to download your recent transaction without needing you to enter details of every transaction separately. You can simply download all the recent transactions online by connecting to your bank or credit card. Sometimes when you try to connect to your bank or credit card in QuickBooks Online, you encounter an error. QuickBooks Online Error 350 is one of the common errors faced with QBO occur when either your bank details are outdated or if your connection is expired. To know all the possible causes and solutions of QB Error 350, read the next section. For immediate solution you can contact QuickBooks Customer Support anytime.
Reasons Why QuickBooks Online Error 350 Occurs?
Facing QuickBooks Online Error 350 and stuck in the middle of an important task? There are various reasons why your QuickBooks Online is showing Error 350.
- Your bank’s server is down or not responding.
- QuickBooks Online can’t connect to your bank due to some reason.
- Damaged data file especially the one having details of your recent bank transactions.
These were a couple of reasons that can cause QuickBooks Online Error 350 and stop you from downloading your recent bank transactions. If you are also facing any such error, there are a few measures that you can attempt to resolve the issue on your own. To know about all the troubleshooting measures you can take to resolve this issue, keep reading.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Online Error 350?
Now that you are aware of all the possible reasons that can cause QuickBooks Online Error 350, it would be easy for you to work on the fix. In case, you are not sure what’s the real cause behind the issue, you can follow all troubleshooting steps one by one to fix your issue. Before you start following the troubleshooting steps, you can try restarting your device and QuickBooks Online. Sometimes, the issue merely gets resolved by a simple restart and you can use your QBO without any problem. Make sure you check if the issue is resolved after following each procedure.
Method 1: Diagnose and Recover Damaged Data
When facing QuickBooks Online Error 350, you can’t download bank transactions automatically. One of the reasons for this error to occur is a corrupted data file. If you want to check whether there is any damaged data in your QuickBooks company file, you should read this section. Know how to detect any data damage and attempt to rebuild it by following the below steps:
- Launch QuickBooks Online and then click on the File menu.
- Select Utilities and then Verify Data.
- After that, if you see a message on your screen saying “Your Data Has Lost Its Integrity”, it means your company’s file is damaged and needs to be recovered.
- To Rebuilt the file, go to the File menu and select Utilities again.
- Click on the Rebuild Data option to start repairing the damaged data.
- Once the pop up appears, click OK and select a preferred location to save the recovered company file.
- After the backup is created successfully, your damaged data will get Rebuild.
Once the Rebuild Data Utility finishes recovering your corrupted company file, restart your QuickBooks Online and check if the problem persists.
Method 2: Manually Diagnose Corrupted Data
If you can’t find any data damage in your QuickBooks company file but are still facing QuickBooks Online Error 350, then you should check for data corruption manually. The below steps will help you find any corrupted data or data file:
- On the QuickBooks homepage, click the F2 button.
- Doing this will open the Product Information page to you. Now click the F3 button to get to the Tech Help section.
- Find the QuickBooks log file also named as qbwin.log. This file contains information for all the errors, so it can help you get to the root cause of your issue.
- When you see the log file, select Open next to it.
- Look for QuickBooks Online Error 350 or any other faulty data that might be causing this error.
Method 3: Reconnect Bank Account With QuickBooks
If none of the above-mentioned solutions works out for you, then the last thing you can do is reconnect your Bank account or credit card with QuickBooks. Learn how to reconnect your financial institution with QuickBooks Online by following the steps below:
- Navigate and open the Banking menu on your QuickBooks Online.
- Select the account in which you are facing the issue.
- Hit the Sign In option.
- Enter your banking credentials to log into your banking website.
- Click on the account of which you were trying to download the recent bank transactions.
- Click on Continue and then Update. This will update the recent transactions to your QuickBooks online and you’ll be able to download them without any error.
We hope you’ve followed the above-mentioned troubleshooting procedures carefully and that you have fixed QuickBooks Online Error 350 successfully.
What to Do If You Can’t Resolve QuickBooks Online Error 350?
Some issues with QuickBooks can be resilient but it doesn’t necessarily mean that they can never be fixed. If you follow the accurate troubleshooting procedure, you can easily resolve your problem. Moreover, if you can’t seem to fix the issue on your own, take help from QuickBooks Customer Support. We are third party QuickBooks support who can solve all your issues regarding QuickBooks account and software. Whether you are facing any error in QuickBooks or some other problem, just give us a call and let us fix it for you.